4. Brown spots or sun spots may appear on the legs, arms, chest and face as irregular pigmentation after years of sun exposure. Although sun spots do not respond well to creams, they can be safely and effectively removed using the Q-switched Alexandrite, Nd-YAG laser intense pulse light, photofacials or the Fraxel laser. Depending on the severity of the problem, multiple treatments may be needed for optimal results.
5. Non-surgical fat reduction: If patients are seeking a non-surgical approach to reducing cellulite and fat, VelaShape has been proven as a successful option. Patients can achieve a circumferential reduction in the thighs, as well as the improvement of cellulite in the hips and buttocks. The precision heating contours, shapes and slims the body by reducing the size of the actual fat cells and chambers.
6. Diet and exercise-resistant fat doesn’t have be a summer burden all season long, especially when there are non-surgical procedures that can effectively contour the body with no downtime. CoolSculpting is a reliable non-invasive procedure that destroys unwanted fat by freezing cells through a prolonged cooling process, during which the fat cells are turned from a soft to solid form. The body then naturally metabolizes the frozen fat out of the body and because of this; results are gradual and begin to show in three weeks with progressive improvements up to four months.
7. Incisions aren’t necessary for those that undergo Liposonix, which utilizes focused ultrasound technology to destroy targeted fat in the thighs, buttocks, and for other troublesome areas such as the abdomen, flanks, back and arms. UltraShape is another fat reduction method that administers ultrasound to separate and suspend fat into fluid between cells, which the body then naturally metabolizes. Currently, this is pending FDA-approval in the United States. Dr. Rokhsar is the first physician to use the LipoSonix procedure in the United States and will continue to provide his patients with unrivaled experience and innovative procedures.
8. Hyperhidrosis: Excessive sweating can become an embarrassing problem year round, but especially during the summer when sandals are the popular footwear. Many people suffer from excessive sweating, also known as hyperhidrosis, which can occur anywhere on the body, even the feat. Botox is an injection more commonly known for treating wrinkles by blocking the signal in the muscles to contract, but if used to block the sweat signals, can stop the embarrassing excess of sweat.