Here is how a double-board certified dermatologist and laser skin surgeon Cameron Rokhsar can help you with birthmark removal.
* 28 years old Hispanic female visited our office complaining of brown spots on her face since her birth (Nevus of Ota). She was treated with Q-switched laser and results show near-complete resolution.
* This is a congenital nevus birthmark on the shoulder of a 25-year-old male. Although we could have improved this through the use of lasers, it would have taken multiple sessions. The patient wanted to have it removed quickly and permanently. Therefore we did a surgical excision with emphasis on a good cosmetic outcome burying the stitches in to avoid unnecessary rail road track marks on the sides of the incision.
* This lovely teenager had been to multiple other dermatologists who tried various lasers without much success. This cafe au lait birthmark improved dramatically after three sessions with our state of the art Q switched alexandrite laser.
* This 25-year-old male’s nevus of ota (nevus of ota) birthmark had been treated by other dermatologists without much success. This near clearing happened only after one session with our Q switched alexandrite laser. He was a visiting Chinese student and the Chinese government would not let him back into his own country because they did not believe this was medically possible. I had to give him a notarized doctor’s note this was truly him and that I had treated him to clear his birthmark.
* This is a verrucous epidermal nevus birthmark on an African American woman in her thirties. We treated a portion of it with the CO2 laser with remarkable clearing and no pigmentary side effects like post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
* This is a long-standing port-wine stain on a 50-year-old man. His port-wine stain has been growing over the years causing significant issues as well as bleeding from the blebs. This is after 3 sessions with our v-beam laser with remarkable improvement.
* This 9-year-old boy is shown after one treatment with Q Switched Laser for this congenital pigmented birthmark and almost 100 percent clearing after one session of laser treatment.
* This is a young lady with a vascular birthmark commonly know as a port-wine stain. We were able to clear this mark with 3 sessions of the v beam perfecta laser.
* This is a cafe au lait macule birthmark on the buttock of a 19-year-old college student. She complained that people confused it with dirt. We were able to eradicate it with two sessions of our state of the art Q switched alexandrite laser.
* This 49-year-old man had two sessions of V-beam Perfecta laser to clear his vascular birthmark commonly referred to as a stork bite.
* The patient came to our office complaining of dissatisfaction with her appearance and wanted a solution that can improve her condition. It was diagnosed as a generalized verrucous epidermal nevus and was treated with CO2 laser resurfacing. Results show substantial improvement and gaining her confidence back.
This lovely 43-year-old female patient came in complaining of a visible and aesthetically bothersome congenital nevus on the middle of her forehead. After a successful Q-Switched Alex Laser treatment she was very satisfied with her results and the nevus was significantly less noticeable.
* This is a cafe au lait macule birthmark on the arm of a young lovely 33-year-old patient. We were able to get rid of most of the pigment with one treatment of our state of the art q switched Alexandrite pigment laser. She subsequently had a second treatment which caused complete clearing of the birthmark.
This 38 year old male patient came in with a Café au Let birthmark. Due to its size and appearance as well as location on the face, the patient wanted a solution to improve his condition. We were able to eradicate it completely with 2 successful treatments of the Alex laser.
This 26 year old female patient came in complaining of a pigmented birthmark that was affecting her greatly. The patient wanted any form of improvement and after 2 sessions of the Q-Switched Laser we were able to almost erase any existence of the birthmark completely. Patient was very satisfied with the results.
This 44 year old female patient came into our practice presenting with a large birthmark on her right upper arm. In cases like these, more than one stage of excision is required with downtime following each stage to promote healing. We were able to completely remove this large birthmark after 4 stages of excision, leaving the patient incredibly satisfied!
This lovely 38-year-old male patient had a congenital melanocytic nevus that he wanted removed. In his case we did a staged surgical excision with downtime in between excisions to allow the site to heal. After 4 successful stages the patient was able to walk out of our practice birthmark free!
This 22 year old male patient complained of a Café Au Let Macule that he was aesthetically displeased with. The location of the macule made it hard for him to conceal it and he wanted a permanent treatment. After the first successful treatment of the Q-switched laser, he followed it up with an additional treatment that gave him the outcome he had hoped for.
This lovely 29-year-old female patient had a birthmark located on her chin. The area was significantly more pigmented and pronounced due to its location. After 2 incredible sessions of the Alex Laser, this patient was beyond thrilled with her results.
This wonderful patient of ours is a 33-year-old female with an extensive Nevus of Ota on the left side of her face. After a few very successful sessions with our Alex Laser this life-changing result left the patient happier than ever.
This 37-year-old female patient came into our practice complaining of a birthmark on her upper lip, the pigmentation was very aesthetically bothersome for her so we went ahead and lasered the area with our Alex Laser. After one successful session the birthmark was no longer visible.
* Results may vary
* Results may vary
* Results may vary
Upper East Side Manhattan Office
121 East 60th Street, Suite 8AB New York, NY 10022
Long Island Office
901 Stewart Ave, Suite 240, Garden City, NY 11530