KYBELLA—the first and only FDA-approved, non-surgical treatment for submental fullness—is now available from New York Cosmetic Skin & Laser Surgery Center and from our surgeon, Dr. Cameron Rokhsar. Dr. Cameron Rokhsar is one of the first doctors selected by Kythera, the maker of KYBELLA to offer this revolutionary procedure in Manhattan and long island and has been selected as a clinical trial site.
For patients in New York, KYBELLA can target:
- The double-chin effect.
- Weight that collects in the lower face regardless of diet and exercise.
- Heaviness around the chin that can develop as you age.
KYBELLA permanently destroys the fat cells around the chin. Within a few non-invasive treatments, you can expect a major improvement to the way that you look and the way that you feel about your appearance.
Innovation and Effectiveness: Why We’re Excited about KYBELLA
As a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained cosmetic and laser surgeon, Dr. Rokhsar closely follows developments in aesthetic treatment. He trains in the latest technology, prioritizes safety, and has invented several non-surgical procedures during his career.
He and our practice are proud to offer KYBELLA to our New York patients because it is:
- Targets an important and common need. Many patients are dissatisfied with the appearance of fat around their chin. Few cosmetic options were available before KYBELLA, and most required surgery and downtime.
- A game-changer. You may be familiar with BOTOX®, the injectable that made it possible for patients to appear years younger without surgical intervention. We expect KYBELLA to create a similar non-surgical revolution in how patients treat heaviness in the chin.
- An FDA-approved solution. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved KYBELLAas a treatment for submental fat.Patients in the FDA process reported an improvement in the amount of fat they saw under the chin as well as improved self-image following treatment.
Getting Started with New York KYBELLA Treatments
If diet and exercise aren’t helping you achieve the results you want and if fat deposits around your chin are taking away from your appearance, we encourage you to explore KYBELLA.
Start by getting in touch with our practice. We will schedule an appointment for you so that you can get to know Dr. Rokhsar and our team, ask questions about treatment, and learn what you need to make an informed decision.
KYBELLA treatments are non-invasive and take place in a short amount of time (typically 20 minutes per session.) Following treatment, you should be able to return to normal activities. After as few as two sessions, you should notice a significant improvement in the amount of fat around your chin. Patients typically need no more than six sessions.
The fat you can expect to lose will be gone permanently, leaving you with a natural-looking, more sculpted, and more youthful appearance. If you’re ready to reveal your best self, get in touch now.