Offering Dermaplaning in NYC and Long Island
Dermaplaning can improve the tone and texture of your skin by removing the top layer of dead skin cells and vellus hair. After treatment, most patients can look forward to a smoother more refined “glowing” complexion. This deep exfoliation helps the to skin breathe easier and can allow for better product absorption. It’s safe for all skin types, ethnicities and even women who are pregnant or nursing.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- No downtime and the effects can be immediate
- Can help improve overall skin tone, texture and appearance
- Helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- Can improve rough, dry skin
- Can help reduce acne breakouts
- Removal of dead skin cells and vellous hair
- Makeup glides on easily so less is needed
- Safe for all skin types and ethnicities
If you are interested in dermaplaning, contact Dr. Cameron Rokhsar to learn what this procedure can do for you and for your skin.
Upper East Side Manhattan
328 East 75th St, Suite A, New York, NY 10021
Garden City Long Island
901 Stewart Ave, Suite 240, Garden City, NY 11530